Viper_Kilo
Subject:  Update.
Figured id give you all a SitRep on my deployment.

As of today, the 23rd, the 21st CTC Dogs of War have well past the halfway mark, and are drawing near the 5 month mark the july. Hopfully the rumors are true and well dust off around the first week of december, making this a viable 4 month mark. it is guarenteed well be back by christmas. the days have been getting hotter, with 120f being the standard at mid-day. how ever, once july comes, the heat should fade, i estimate maybe 5 more weeks of hot. i have a new laptop. nicely, out specs my old computer. ill be searching for MW4 mercs as well as the attempt of pre-download on patches ect, thanks to wings ZME.
Yes. i am interested in joining you guys in MWL when i get back (or even here if i get MW4, what could help greatly is if some one mailed me a flash drive with everything needed for MW4 already on it, due to Iraq (MiT's) awesomly bad internet service that cuts you off every three hours). im currently scouring the internet for not only Mech tactics, but real life tactice that i can hybridize into MW4. ill get back to you later on my thoughts, idk much how MW4 changed since last update. either way i plan on becoming "the viable threat"

Interesting Notes.
Kilo has currently shipped out and recived over 3500 individual pieces of cargo to this date, equalling in just about 50,000,000 dollars worth of equipment.

The song (for me) of the year has been Metallica's Master of Puppets.

The album has been S&M, again.. Metallica

single most hated item in yard. Lumber

Close second. Sgt Paul

Close third. his homosexual tendencies

most played game. Call of Duty 4

Most head shots in one game. 22 (by me)

most pissed off n00b. Sgt Bullock

best tactic. death by c4

close second. "The Al Quida Grenade" (prime a grenade, hold it an run up on some one)

best prank. putting the LT's truck on top of a container

the single most recurring joke. "DEEZ NUTS"

worst time to repond with "DEEZ NUTS"

-Medic "Where are you injured?"

-Infantry "We found an insurgant" "Where?"

-General "Soldier, do you know why i'm here?"

-Any one "Whats up?"

Best moment. Yet to come

cant wait to get back... cuz i need some jack
and party
and clubs
and girls ^_^
and civies
and high speed internet
and chrome x box
and hi def tv

Kilo... Out.

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Update.
wow,,sounds like even if it's not a good time your at least trying to have one,,keep the spirits up

and yeah a chrome 360 would kick ass

you know what else would kick ass ,,,,, "DEEZ NUTZ"

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Update.
:P Ok, who is this "Dee" and why is everyone talkin bout her "NUTZ" lmao

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: