Hydra
Subject:  A invite To our community
We are dedicated to having a site that is full of information and Downloads for Patches, Demos , Mods, you name it, that is not just a clues-ha, tell us what you are looking for and we do are best to make it happen. Clans or welcome, and we would like to build a clan based community, where if a clan needs a website we will host it, and Build if necessary. The sites would be a sub domain off the GAG site and would be a basic Site with Forums , and a cool looking header. We can do more for a price. Contact SlacKer if interested at SlacKer@global-association-of-gamers.com. GAG is about giving gamers an opportunity to find the latest Patches and Mods for New games as well as the older ones without having to pay a monthly fee. Global Association of Gamers , is an association of people who want to game, have some fun, meet new people with the same interest, we are about friendship and Gaming. If you are interested a being part of this association register on the site and post that you or your Clan wants to be associated with GAG.

I will add you website link in our link section we would be honored if your clan joined our community.

Thanks
>DS3< Hydra~

http://global-association-of-gamers.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=3

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
great concept, bad name.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yeah, GAG seems kinda of an odd name. Half of what you are advertising, we already have. We are not sub-domained and we get to do with what we got however we choose.

I do wish you luck :)

Hydra
Subject:  Re: A invite To our community
sorry you feel that way it was just a extended hand of friendship ? where other clans from all over can get to know each other maybe make some friends its not our clan name at all its just a website to become a member of like i did on this one anyway thanks for looking and your input you guys have a nice day

Thanks

>DS3< HYDRA~

see ya on the Battlefield

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: A invite To our community
sounded like a genuine invite to a clan mixer site as long as it isn't a spammer site and stuff but we do have all of that stuff here if we so chose to do that i guess

thanks for the invite anyways

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: