SoulBandit
Subject: Cool Pilot Attendance
We have come a long way getting our pilot numbers back up this past year. We have also had our losses along with our gains. At this time, we really could use more active and regular attendance for the purposes of practice as well as open play. Our server has become a popular place for other factions as of late. Many have expressed their gratitude for us being there when other quality servers are not available or non existent. Let's get our pilots in there and work on our team play so we can show them once again that DDM is a force to be reckoned with 8)

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
agreed

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  Re: Pilot Attendance
I agree too Soul.

Whenever I'm around I'll jump on msn and/or comms. The last coupla times I've been home and awake I've logged on the server and sat and noone, DDM or otherwise popped in.

I guess I have shitty timing, but I'll keep trying.

SoulBandit
I know you usually hop on during the early afternoon and miss most of us because we do the main bit of practice and play during the later evening.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
i say hooah!

oh wait, where the hells mah install disc... oh fuck

DDM_Auger
I'll be there tonight!!
C'MON Lets get some cranium smashin' goooood times going, again!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: