DoctheButcher
Subject:  Heya Mw4 people
Heya all, friend told me about DDMs place here

Remember me?

DocTheButcher?

I remember many of you, I remember our alliance and our tactical moves and our games people cried about that they werent fair. Wasnt fair cause we thought of them first. I remember many good times with DDM.

OH dont remember me RT_DocTheButcher
I still talk to a few OLD RTs like Hardcorps and Uziel
Yeah RT took a lot of shit but people hate you when your on top, I still have them screen shoots of many things. I know if not for DDM RT wouldnt have been able to grow to be able to hold its own, though popular thought back then said we couldnt, but my screen shots said different.

I play WOW and run 3 accounts and dual and triple box. I am on Kargath alliance side In a small guild called toon squad.

I have detailed memories about all them days in MW4 some good some bad. I hate having so good a memory sometimes forgetting is a good thing.

PLayed many games since Mw4

Motor City Online,

Earth and Beyond,

Lineage 2 ( you people who want pure pwnage and raw pvp it doesnt get any nastier then Lineage 2 period even wow is tame compared to it )

WOW for almost 4 years now

AOC whata joke , warhammer another huge disappointment

waiting on stargate worlds and star trek online I am tired of these cast and stab games I want more sci fi

and dozens of them free mmorpgs

Want a decent fast paced mecha game? try exteel it rocks

So what have you Mechiers been up to?

Doc

PS cant get your vent to fire up for somereason

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
OMG!! Wasssup Doc? Good to see an old face. Been playin WOW myself now for a while but I occasionally knock the rust off my Mech and join the ranks in some old school MW4. Would be nice if the Zone still hosted Pickup Games.

Oh and the reason you cant get our Vent to work is because we run Team Speak.... :P

DoctheButcher
Subject:  Re: Heya Mw4 people
i meant Teamspeak not vent been a long day when i wrote that already damn guild leader quit in wow and handed me leader like i want to baby sit anyone anymore

I still have all my MW4 discs add ons and a nice program that counters them old exploits and cheats, ohh wai there was none lol

ZONE died long before it was taken down it was sad just how long it was left up. I would pop in time to time and the same sad players running the same sad bullshit for years and years. They never learned or grew up. They would sit all day in a room not play a single game and thought everyone was chicken shit. Most didnt want to here the bullshit bragging and name calling after a match they would make posts screen shots and just put people down to no end and wondered why they sat and never got any games.

They still havent changed though I will bank on it but now as adults it is costly to run ones month.

WE use to get so many games we couldnt decide what to do while THEM would sit and run their mouths all night and no games and again they thought it was becuase they were uber or something lol no they were just pathetic and very sad lonely kids

But I have good memories of DDM for the most part :)

DOC

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Hey Doc

Long time, no see. First of all, the sig is awesome. I remember the days when you and Mustang would race to see who got more duels in the month. That was insane.

A few of the guys still play Mech, die hards they are. We branched off into many games and still play some in splinters. Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, AoC, Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings Online and several play WoW. Battlefield and Half-Life tossed in there, too.

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Thu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoulBandit
The TS info if you want it is;
69.12.31.36:8892
pw = death

Wing0
Subject:  
Hey Doc. :P Nice to see you again. :)

Are you still chillin' in Mich?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Hey Doc. Long time no see. :)

Have you looked at anything on Jumpgate Evolution or Black Prophecy? They are both space flight sim MMOs on the way. It's not mech, But about as close as we are gonna get for a while. JGE should be out some time this Summer.

www.JumpgateEvolution.com
www.Black-Prophecy.com

DoctheButcher
Heya SAL yeah I am waiting on jumpgate evo also :) so many waiting on and i know most will be a failure, I am tired of playing wow but nothing has anything new or different enough for me to waste MORE time in.

Nope I havent been in a mech since I quit Mw4 after the odd collaspe of BZ4 the first planetery league round.

Not much to say atm, which is odd for me lol

DOC

PS thanks about my SIG :) been using it for a few years from back in Lineage 2 but since i am playing wow I have become a carebear gamer, getting to damn old to worry about great my killing is. No game can replace that real feeling of crushing someone before you. But my hands are getting old and hurting from all the abuse i put them through it gets hard to raid a few hours my hands hurt so bad.

Tane00
and here i was thinkin bout RT and all our fun schedualed matches just a few days ago lol.

it has been awhile and its good to see you again doc. cant wait for MWLL, i feel the need to get into a cata once more.

btw. WoW is worse then heroin. im tryin to kick my old wow habit now, been dry for 2 months now lol

DDM_TK421DS
Watz up Doc!! :oops:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: