DDM_LuGz
Subject:  Clan & InnerSphere Paks
My fellow Mercs\Para-Militants\Clanners, (And Anarchists),

-Brothers-

:? I have come to a critical crossroads in my career as a Mech Piolet and Hardcore on-line gamer (-at least I like to think I am...), in that these two illusive Paks are like a splinter in my side. ALL last night & into the wee hours of the morning I searched the internet for an outlet that might have some balm for my ills. Even e-Bay had NONE available. :cry:

I know between us all some solution must be at hand, if we came together as a counsel of conrads-in-arms, some merciful outcome could be at hand. Is it possible by anyone to try and RIP these CDs so I could download them, or know of a site where this also might be possible? Would any of you like to gain my indeptedness by doing me the SOLID of having a look in your cities outlets and perhaps purchasing me copies of these two paks? I need the Kodiac and the Masakari soooo badly....

Also, as a temporary help, if someone could post a reply as to an awesome config they have for the Kodiac, and a comparable Mech in which to create a CLONED version, like the Warlord etc., I might be able to still match wits on the battlefield. FOR HONORS SAKE!

Please rack your brains and help me.

LuGz

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Clan & InnerSphere Paks
While there are indeed downloadable torrents on the net for the clan and IS paks the problems you run into are thus, finding a working hash key to activate them, and hoping the key isnt a duplicate of anyone you might try to join a server with. The duplicate key issue can be resolvedwith a product ID changer but even that can be an enormous headache.

Conversly, you can find copies of the clan and IS pak for sale on Amazon.com, at a price of course. also you could try Ebay.
Hope this helps.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
One work around for this is to find someone willing to send you their copies. How will this help you migtht ask... Well as it happens you can use the same code for both paks so one person uses the Inner-Sphere code for both of theirs and then they send them to you and you use the Clan code for both on yours. Hope this helps...

DDM_LuGz
Subject:  
Thanks for your suggestions. Amazon.ca it shall be.

LuGz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: