DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  quitting games?
welp it's official i am no flat broke and with that comes some changes and the first to go is any game i happen to be paying for for no reason since noone plays them and noone is ever on so i will be canceling my subs to warhammer,,and AO until i can either once again pay for them or more people start playing.

this all comes from the fact that with my arm being all gimped up and me being off work so much because of it i can't even afford my cable internet or my cell phone anymore let alone the gas & electric and house payment, phone and cable will more than likely get shut off this week i suppose oh well guess i will play my 360 at least until they shut my power off that is,,lol once i get it all back i'll let ya know but for right now the first to go are gonna be the games noone is playing anyways with the exception of maybe shado who doesn't wanna team up and only hops on at odd hours (i know not your choice bro) but anyways catch ya all laters unless i win the lottery or some shit

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Thats a bummer about your fanancial situation... when it comes to playing games though, my schedule just doesn't allow for much playing time after midnight these days. The last few weeks my work issues are a a double reason I can't play much. :(

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: quitting games?
Hey, I still play AO all the time. :P

sorry to hear things aren't going well, man. I know the feeling.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
you can alway play the froob version of AO.

Tane00
speakin of the free version, where do i dl that at? i pay for 3 wow accounts, so i dont want to have to buy more stuff lol

DDM_JuicedGoose
Here

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: