Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  Tips, Tricks and Add Ons
Automatically skip intro movie - game developer screens will still show

Create a folder called "Disabled" in the "C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/ Warhammer Online/" directory and move the "video.myp" file into it.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  Re: Tips, Tricks and Add Ons
I have been using the Curse client as well as having a WARdb profile. The WARdb profile shows more information than the Warhammer website, including TS levels, accomplishments and influence levels.

The addons that I have installed right now are:

Lootbrag (Needs libslash) - Allows "linking" of items into the chat system. Would be nice if you could do it like AO and drag it to the chat.

Bestiary Helper (Needs libslash) - A most up-to-date list of all your unlocks in the areas you are in. Updated through a thread on the Warhammer Alliance forum.

Characters Viewer (Needs libslash) - A snapshot of all your stuff across all your toons.

Fast Friends (Needs libslash) - Syncs your friends list with all your toons.

Mini Friends - Manage your friends list with some neat options.

The Curse client allows you to check the latest addons and manages the updates for you.

DDM_LordShado
Remove all intro movies, takes you right to the EULA/Character select screen:

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136626

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Add in your password when you open Warhammer:
  1. Make sure that you have the option "Save Login Name" checked
  2. Login
  3. Logout
  4. Open your Warhammer folder, then find and open the file patch_user.xml
  5. After the login in name add a space then password="yourpassword"
  6. Login :)

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
zMailMod adds an option to send up to 28 items or stacks of items to the same person with one click.

http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/zmailmod.aspx

DDM_Metalfiend
i got a wardb profile but it doesn't show up if i search for my name hell i don't show up if i just search for chosen on saphery either wth why is that and i went and downloaded the curse client and every stuff?

DDM_LordShado
EZCraft - Instead of having to drag the items to your craft window, you just select the item location in the craft window and it opens a dropdown menu with all the items that can be added to the slot as well as the qualities and quantities that you have.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Metal, I don't see you registered on the site

http://www.wardb.com/profile.aspx?id=39170#guild-roster

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
Silly question. How does a character get added to that site?

I have an account & the curse client. Should the character profile show automatically or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

DDM_Metalfiend
my point exactly,,i registered there quite some time ago around about the same time you did shado and i get nothin,,and now find out i don't even exist thats messed up i didn't see any kind of settings or nothin either

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
here we go:
http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94140

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I put the roster on the portal (home) page of the site. If you have a curse profile, it will link directly to you, if not, it will link to the guild.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I was trying to fix the size or alignment... and I accidentally deleted part of the script... my bad. :)

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Fixed. Looks good for me :)

DDM_Salvatoris
this is what I see...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: