DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Corn Field Ballet
Going out to the Corn Field Ballet. Anyone want to go ?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
WTF...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
The local establishments out in the cornfields where women dance to entertain men for a small donations to their college funds.

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Corn Field Ballet
so it's a strip club in a corn field hmmmm,,interesting i live in iowa and thats all we have around us is corn and i never heard of that,,maybe the chicks around here don't like corn so much

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
hehe, we have one here called "The Outhouse". Its right between the two pumpkin patches.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Maybe they use the corn for something else in Iowa...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Re: Corn Field Ballet
The name is what we dubbed PT's Centerville when us city folk got from DC. Yea, you can find hotter girls in Penthouse, Larry's and other clubs but we find the girls much friendlier and not afrade to work the the dollar. Fridays and Sats are couples night. They have male review for women and swingers bus in from all over. The "Freak show" up on the couple dance floor is usually better than the stage show.

But our favorite night is $2 Tuesdays. all drinks for $2. Nothing like Titties and Beer at an affordable price.

Pinkwen
Subject:  
i'm jealous, sounds like fun!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: