DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  OUT OF TOUCH
Sorry that I have been out of touch. Was wanting to keep in touch with everyone during con but unfortunately I ended up in the hospital and just got out yesterday. Everything is ok and I'm feeling good. Hope to be back online and playing soon. Till then will try to keep in touch periodically on messenger.

Peace and Love

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Oh My! R u ok????

we missed u last week.

Take care
Misty

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
Yeah I'm fine but still do not know whats wrong have follow up doctor appointment this week; and hopefully will find out more then. I missed you guys too wanted to be there really bad.

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Keep us updated on everything ,ok?

Wing0
Subject:  
It wasn't a sudden stomach pain followed by throwing up bile was it?

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
Nope, I kinda lost the use of my legs for a couple of days. So they aren't sure what exactly has caused it.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
that had to be scary.. does MS run in your family ?

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  Re: OUT OF TOUCH
Well I finally got a diagnosis for what is keeping me off my feet. The neurologist says I have inflamatory myopathy. Which in layman terms is the degeneration of the muscle tissue in my hips and upper legs. So I have to have a biopsy done of the muscle in my legs and then start a treatment to help rebuild the tissue. I hope to soon get back on because I miss my bros and sistahs.

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
best of luck to ya on the comeback trail!

DDM_Blzebub0_x
Subject:  
Well I got to have a muscle biopsy on the 5th but I'm glad to say I'm back on the computer at home and would enjoy talking to some bros on comms and play the only game I like right now(2142) with a few of them as well. will try and be on some tonight.

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Re: OUT OF TOUCH
:shock: Hey Brother Get better. My mom is going thru the same thing I know it can be a bitch, be strong I thoughts a with ya. Ill look for you in 2142 :wink:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: