DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  Wiz900
I sent Wiz a where the hell are ya... He seems to have made a wrong turn... Here's his reply... I asked for his address incase some of us want to send care packages.

Hey, I'm in Iraq right now. I'm doing ok, but have limited access to internet. Tell everyone I am doing OK and will be back in touch when I get home this fall.
wiz900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: wiz900@hotmail.com
Subject: DDM
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:17:38 -0400

Where you at Wiz ?

Incase you missed the last few URL changes, here we are. Drop by and give us a hey.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
He posted a while ago that he was going back, didn't think he would still be gone this long.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
I saw the BF game on a shelf when I was home on leave, but dont have a machine here that will run it. I was playing America's Army mostly before I left, and hope to be able to get back into it. They should have added vehicles by now, but I haven't checked it out since I have been here. I spend my limited internet time doing e-mail. I wont give my snail mail address since my unit has told everyone to have ppl stop sending mail. We are getting very short time wise so may not be here when it arrives. Thanks for the thought though.
wiz900

Wing0
Subject:  
Well, it's good to hear Wiz is alive and serving the country honorably. He also needs to take care of himself and get home to his family in one piece.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Well, it's good to hear Wiz is alive and serving the country honorably. He also needs to take care of himself and get home to his family in one piece.

I forwarded that to him. If you want to write to him directly..

wiz900@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: