Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tane00
Subject:  Re: omfg......
i say everyone needs to come to nebraska an party with the master ;) i mean EVERYONE who is was or will be in DDM, all the original members would be cool byob hahaha

·¤È¥z¤·
Subject:  
Sup Homies! Glad to see all you ho's still around!

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Holy shit! Hey, Eyes, what's shaking?

·¤È¥z¤·
Subject:  
Hey Shado bro, I built a new house an hour south from the prior house and just got moved in over the weekend. The in-laws are here for the next couple of weeks (they have already been in town for 2) and my oldest turns 11 tomorrow. I'm still gaming UA/NH, when I have the time and am still staying away from the league chit. I hope all is well with everyone around these parts.
·§·

Wing0
Wait for it....wait for it

YO... EYZ!!!!!

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Damn Eyez!!!! Almost makes me wanna break out a Joystick and reinstall Mercs.....HMMM That might not be a bad idea.....Ill have to look around for the disks...

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Damn Eyez!!!! Almost makes me wanna break out a Joystick and reinstall Mercs.....HMMM That might not be a bad idea.....Ill have to look around for the disks...

I got tired of trying to keep up with the patches and not being able to play matches because my connection kept dropping.

Give Eyez the link to AO :P

Tane00
Eyz, is that whom i think it is an if it is WASSSSSAAAAA

·¤È¥z¤·
Y0000000000000000000000 WING000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!

Sup tane, you nappy headed ho! Knuckle up Pyro, it's a blue moon!

Sup Roag, long time no see! I think most feel the same you do in regards to the patches.

Sal, you and Queenie still living in the area? Do you still stay in touch with Dragon? Give him a big Ðin Jeavil for me (sorry don't have the ascii for the ea character).

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Hey Eyz, what are you doing the week of August 6th? Doing the DDMCon if you wanted to come out and have some fun.

Wing0
Subject:  
Yeah... see the one and ze only Wing T.F. McCallister and bring Lil (Now Not-so-little-any-more) Eyes, and bust some BF2142 caps in da ass.. WOOO!

·¤È¥z¤·
Subject:  
Where is it being held? I actually have 2 now, one is 11 (the original LiL Eyz) and the other turning 5 on 8/1. Both boyz, boyah!

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Sals place, outside of Dallas/Fort Worth.

I got girls...lots of 'em.

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
about 20 minutes NW of Fort Worth. My two boys are 10 and 5. :)

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › about 20 minutes NW of Fort Worth. My two boys are 10 and 5. :)

Yeah and their names are Ratboy and Monkeyboy.... :P

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: