DDM_Cypher
Subject:  Patch Up!!
I got the Patch, and am looking forward to Mass Victory Pointage, as the Death Dealer Mercenaries spread their Mech-Ownage LUV!! :D

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
What you talking about Willis?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Lost Eden is live now.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/inproduction/live/

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
you check out your free mech yet? It's for PvP only, right?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Its not available yet...

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
GRRRRRR....GANKED!! I came out of Froobdom for This?!?! Most of the Procs are BUGGED to HELL right now... Like my Debuff Debuffs ME....If I'm using a Ranged Weapon....so I won't...So THERE>... :P... 'sides, I do more damage Without a Weapon! :D

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: Patch Up!!
As I said last night, that only means you're using the wrong weapons. Only MA's do more damage without weapons on a continuing basis.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
On a continuing basis, yeah...at about lvl 110 for Docs... according to the Veterans at the AO Forum Med Lab.... and I'm not concerned about being a DD...just being to survive until I can cast UBT... and BURN the Opposition...LOL....

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
So, perk, research and equip things that will let you do three things...

UBT, LE, and CH.

There is a reason Title 7 docs get the Eternalist rank. They can solo anything. Just takes a bit.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Yeah....I'm lvl 84 now...finally got my Omni-Med Coat on... spent about 6k points on Pharma-Tech... Cypher will be Solvent VERY soon...just keep those Monster Parts Rolling..... I can make up to QL 100 Blood Plasma...Good Ducats for the small effort and expenditure....

(edit) I can now make QL 154 Blood Plasma... Made 250k off of one bag of plasma..everything from QL 50 on up.. Monster Parts are YUMMY! :D

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Oh, Bob! I've still got that QL 54 Bio-Communitor for you!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: