Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussionoh my lordy lordy

#1:  oh my lordy lordy Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:09 am

Smile hey hey, how is every one doing?
I need some help.
I am looking for cd's of mechwarrior games, models, figurines etc and willing to pay good $$$.
Any one want to off load theirs please contact me.
I have over the years collected most of the books, and now want to finish with the pc games.
I have written numerous letters to santa but the bast#@d responded with " we didn't receive your requests" ... go figure. Crying or Very sad
anyhooooo, hope all is well, and I sincerely hope that Xmas will be filled with smiles, cheers and love.

#2:  Re: oh my lordy lordy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:15 am

Twisted Evil Hey brother how about joining us on comms. And in MWO & blowing stuff up in this age? Happy Thanksgiving

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 am

Best bet is probably eBay or an equivalent. Craigslist works if ya have one of those down there.
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussionoh my lordy lordy

Generated using printer-friendly.