Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionESO New member & Guild register

#1: Important ESO New member & Guild register Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Just want to welcome the New members from ESO to the Family that is the Death Dealer Mercenaries.
Remember to load Teams speak 3 and join us on comms it is a requirement for promotion in the game.
The team TS3 server address is deathdealermercenaries.typefrag.com:8360

#2:  Re: ESO New member & Guild register Author: Dods Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 01, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey all, Dods! a.k.a. Rick

@Dodsball

Just joined DDM in ESO. Long history of MMO's and other games, going back to text based in the early 90's (and Telnet in college.) If you haven't cracked the code, I'm in the older crowd.

All my characters have been named DodsXXXXXX since 1995, so I'm easy to spot with my alts.

Look forward to meeting more of you.

#3:  Re: ESO New member & Guild register Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Welcome to the Family Dods

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 am

Welcome, Dods! Access granted. Your sig couldn't be more true Smile

#5:  Re: ESO New member & Guild register Author: Rylord Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey All Rylord here. New member on ESO. Just joined website. Main PC down right now, new one ordered, be a few days before im back on. Hello.

#6:  Re: ESO New member & Guild register Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 31, 2014 5:43 am

Hey Rylord welcome unit. we will see you Twisted Evil when we see you

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 31, 2014 5:59 am

Welcome, Rylord! Access granted. Hopefully the new one is better than the old one Wink

#8:  Re: ESO New member & Guild register Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 pm

I'll be loggin in sometime this week to ESO. I'll try to hit you up in game. }Smile

#9:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Yay! Gumby!

#10:   Author: Mckee Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:47 am

Hey, Mckee here. Just wanted to say hey and look forward to meeting all of you.

#11:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:57 am

Welcome, welcome! Access granted.

#12:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Maybe I've just been toooo busy... Five kids, a Wife in College...I dunno...but WHAT the heck is ESO? o.O

#13:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:36 am

Elder Scrolls Online. How ya been, dood.
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionESO New member & Guild register

Generated using printer-friendly.