Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionRoll Call Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:  Re: Roll Call Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Twisted Evil @DDM_PLAGUE we started a guild called Death Dealer Mercenaries, mostly Aldmeri Dominion its growing pretty fast. I am going to start a thread for the new members to register & say hey in General.

#17: Warning ! Re: Roll Call Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 am

Twisted Evil As of now with the Clan release there are 4 Death Dealer reporting .Plague , Gumby, & Roag, we have been joined by a new Female pilot Seri ..if you are out there and can get this message..saddle up. we will find you Twisted Evil

#18:  Re: Roll Call Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm

I should be able to log in tonight... depending on when we finish loading out.

-=§=-

#19:  Re: Roll Call Author: Mister E Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:08 pm

I'm usually on most nights. Registered in-game as DDM Mister E.

#20:  Re: Roll Call Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey brother welcome back

#21:  Re: Roll Call Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:46 am

Welcome back!

Plague -- I tried accepting the first invite.. it said the unit was disbanded... the second invite said I was already in a unit...any suggestions? }Smile

Thanks,

-=§=-

-Gumbysbuff

#22:  Re: Roll Call Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Yes first log the fuck in. than ask LQ for forgiveness. If she grants it leave the unit your in and I will invite you again

#23:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 am

LOL. Plaaaaaague
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionRoll Call Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.