Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussiongreetings

#1:  greetings Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:33 am

Greetings dealers of death and merchants of warriors????
Iseebeforememanynamesthatconjureimagesoflaughterintheslaughterofothersintheirfutileattempttoswaytheresultsofaconflagrationofweaponsfromanawesomedealersindeathcircleofdeathcashcowswhomdoppreyontheweakandstrongaliketogetabetterjoyintheworldweliveincalledterra,notterroasinarrrrrrghipoopedmypantsterrorbutearthlikeandtheeternalbattlebetweenddmandalltherestofthosefucktardsintheworldwidewebospherepretenders,soisaysstickittothemanandorwmanwhodefiesyourrighttopostyouropinionsintheethernetviablogs,fborthegaydarinvitingtweetavenuethataallowsusalltoexperineceyouwipingyourbum,inamostinapprpripiatetimeslotandjustsowrong,Idontcareifyouhadaboogerfromyourleftnostrilhangdowntoyouclavicle,fuckmedude,getakleenexorjustsuckitup,,,,literally.anyhooihopemyformerbrothersindealersofdeatharedoingwellandbusinessisbooming,sinceboominginbusinessisourgame)andthefuckmeresponsetoallgamerswhentheyrealisetheyjustbeentaggedbyadeathdealer.

If you can interpret that your a better Death Dealer than me.....OR JUST AS DRUNK:)
Mind you its bloody hard trying to type without spaces.
It's like driving a stick shift with your left hand because you dont want to spill the beer in your right hand :) HAHA :)
fuckme the spellcheck is going to explode :)
Look for me...you know where...... DDM6,or fuckit, i am tired of typing upside down form ozzztralia.... :)

#2:  Re: greetings Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Dude get your butt on Comms we r playing MW every night
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral Discussiongreetings

Generated using printer-friendly.