Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhat Are You playing/ Who is active? & Get on Comms

#1: Important What Are You playing/ Who is active? & Get on Comms Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 02, 2013 6:28 pm

We have a couple of dozen peeps playing GW2, Terra, Defiance & SWTOR, what are you playing? & get on comms.
DDM_PLAGUE Twisted Evil

#2:  Re: What Are You playing/ Who is active? & Get on Comms Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 am

i'm playing xbox alot these days cause i don't have any problems with those games and my pute is so outdated now it hardly wants to play facebook games ,,,lol

#3:  Re: What Are You playing/ Who is active? & Get on Comms Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:32 pm

we now have 5 peeps playing MWO , we need at least 3 more to make a 2 lance team, get on comms & let me know if you want to join us.
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionWhat Are You playing/ Who is active? & Get on Comms

Generated using printer-friendly.