Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorIs there ANYONE playing MWO?? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

If any of you guys are playing MWO, please let me know. My username on MWO is Ramm,
I've been greatly enjoying the game, yes yes yes it's still in "Open Beta"... So what?

The game plays well, granted they do need to fix some issues with netcoding, balance issues, etc...

But I feel that it doesn't make the game unplayable!

So c'mon DDM! Get in that Mechbay, suit up and meet me out in the field!

I really wish I could be blowing shit up with my Merc Unit instead of running with random strangers!

#2:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 am

run on comms and you will find a few of us every once in a while.... Several of us bought Founders packages and can mix it up with you... I dont play it alot but am willing to start back up .....

#3:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am

Alrighty, I'll have my brother download TS3, and we'll both join up in there to play.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Spike was looking to play Smile

#5:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 am

Well like I said, I'd really like to get a 8man premade rolling. I believe it'd be fun! I mainly play Thursday early afternoon, Friday afternoon and weekends. I do play somewhat throughout the week.

You guys have my ID: Ramm so add me to your friends list and hopefully we can get this party started!

#6:   Author: Yorty Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am

Hey whats up Ramm ill add you in to my list. What time zone are you in so i can plan a little better to catch ya?

#7:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

we now have 5 peeps playing MWO , we need at least 3 more to make a 2 lance team, get on comms & let me know if you want to join us.

#8:   Author: Ramrod AI Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Hey I'm new here. I play MWO and met LadyKeri and Serinia last night.

#9:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome Ramrod

#10:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 am

Welcome!

#11:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 am

well, im starting to play MWO more that League, lately-only problem is no ones ever online and grinding for mechs is a fokkin chore... its kinda dissuading

#12:   Author: Hurthammer Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

starting to get a bit of a team rolling now. new blood(like myself) are regularly online and grouped up with Plague and a few others. We're running 2 full lances most nights and more on the weekends. Hope to see and meet more folks on the field.

#13:   Author: USS Imperia Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Can't wait for organized 12 mans....hated dropping with the Davions because I didn't know who they were or what type of player....if you know what I mean. But it's good to be a merc and I'll see you guys on the field Very Happy

#14:   Author: Hurthammer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Indeed, organized 12 mans. I've done a few pug 12 man drops. It's chaos at best, Benny Hill most times. The 8 mans were a bit easier, but not as an enriching fight as the 12's. I look forward to grouping with y'all. See you on the field.

#15:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Author: DatOneO Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 pm

I will be on but in a limited fashion.
Usually, about 6-9hrs a week due to bandwidth limits.
Fridays, about 6hrs, starting about 6-7pm.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorIs there ANYONE playing MWO?? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.