Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorGamespy comments on MWO.

#1:  Gamespy comments on MWO. Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

I feel I have to let you guys know about this one

While browsing the MWO forums I came across a post with a link to a gamespy article about MWO.

The author of the article is calling meduim lasers and autocannons for technobabble and calling the game boring, apparently all based on a single video released about the Centurion mech.

Gamespy Article on MWO.

The author is getting some serious heat from the community, and its one more reason not to trust gamespy on game reviews/previews.

Last edited by DDM_Dragonlord on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I read trough the comments some of the forum users left on the Gamespy site. Not a very happy bunch. I am not sweating it. The F2P model is it's own best friend at advertisement.

Now if i could just get a freaking key...

#3:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

I dont think that report is going to get taken very seriously, especially not with all the negative comments on it.

As for the beta key, should be going out in about 20 minutes time as of this posting.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorGamespy comments on MWO.

Generated using printer-friendly.