Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMekTek's Mecenaries

#1:  MekTek's Mecenaries Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok I Dl Mekteks game , but I cant get it to work on my new puter, with windows 7...any ideas how to get it working?. I did the compatability stuff, still no go.
I did this since my Beta invite must have got lost, and I think we need to blow the dust off, and get used to running in FFP.
Seems to be a bunch of folks from MWO are doing the same thing. We should too.

#2:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Not sure I can get it up and running either.... Is it even gonna help is my question. I know that MWO is gonna be FFP but is it gonna be Joystick or keyboard?

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

It will definitely support both. What they have said about keyboard and mouse sounds exactly like the controls for MWLL. We hadn't heard a ton about Joystick support before today, other than the fact that it will be available.

#4:  Re: MekTek's Mecenaries Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:31 am

ok I can get tht MWLL running does any one want to play too? I know our new recruits like Kottonmouth do, oh and drop by the New recruit thread & say Hi.

#5:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I dont own Crysis and aint gonna buy it to play mwll

#6:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 am

I got Mercs runnin.. Aint installed none of the updates but plain jane runs fine....

#7:   Author: RyannVonDoom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Having a problem with the video codex.. Not sure wtf.

#8:  Re: MekTek's Mecenaries Author: Gumbysbuff Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): › ok I can get tht MWLL running does any one want to play too? I know our new recruits like Kottonmouth do, oh and drop by the New recruit thread & say Hi.

Since I didn't get the MWO Invite with the other 500 founders (Good goin Pyro!) I'm installing MWLL now. Last time I tried it was wayy back when they first started having the pre-beta, so I'll be a noob for a while. }Smile

WooHoo!

#9:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 am

oi... wtf?
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMekTek's Mecenaries

Generated using printer-friendly.