Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWO and DDM

#1:  MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi Bros, it's been a long time. I'm looking forward to catching up while we gear up for MWO. Holy shit it is perfect. Interactive cockpit....hellz yeh. I will quit my job if it dares interfere with my stick time.

I've registered on the MWO site as DDM Gatekeeper. Has anyone else? Sal we gotta get in the Beta man!!!

I have really missed you guys, I know I'm bad about keeping in touch. I'll keep IM up if I'm on-line

#2:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Bout Freakin Time!! OK until this goes live some of us are playin StarWars Knights of the Old Republic... If you are interested we are on The Bastion Server. You can find Me Shady and Plauge on most days at different times...

Really good to hear from ya Bro...

#3:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 pm

I registered at the site....supposedly this is all thats needed to get into the july beta tests. We can register DDM as a tag now as far as I can tell. Let me know how to sign up!

DDM GateKeeper

#4:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 pm

No KoTOR for me. I've been playing Star Trek , it's kinda fun. I miss the greasy stink of my Haptmann.

#5:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

#6:   Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

Dammit Pyro, I fukt up. No underscore, I'll see what I hafta do to fix that.

We should post a recruiting page here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/17-merc-corp-recruiting/

And we should register tthe Death Dealers here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

It might not be a bad idea to add to the list at the Wiki, our legendary exploits will need to be saved for prosperity.Link is;
http://mwowiki.org/index.php?title=Category:Online_Units_List

This game will be big, we will need new talent to compete.

#7:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 am

If noone has a problem with it, I will take on temporary comms officer position to get us established as a Unit in the MWO world. Otherwise assign someone cuz we need to get to work now.

I went to MWL to find that awesome recruiting post, was unable to locate it. The site is down but I could still access old forums and after 20 pages gave up. If anyone has a link or a file send it to me through IM (sten420@msn.com) please.

I'm fukkin foaming at the mouth for this one mateys Twisted Evil

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I am fine with it, carry on soldja!

#9:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 pm

OK I will post up tonight and put the links here. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of our MWL recruiting post?

I think Auger did it originally.

#10:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

This message brought to you by
Death Dealer Mercenaries
Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

In conjunction with
THOR's SHIELDHALL

Where a DDM pilot buys a round for the bar
every hour or your entire party drinks free all night!!

Hailz MechWarriors!

Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.

Unfortunately, only words to more and more in this day and age. To the Death Dealer Mercenaries those will never be just words. Those are our Principles.

The Death Dealer Mercenaries are now recruiting Warriors of all experience and ability levels. DDM, one of the oldest and most decorated 'Mech units online, is looking for kindred spirits who enjoy playing the game as part of a group of loyal friends.

The Death Dealers offer superior equipment, competitive benefits, and great pay (MWL CBills). Payment for your efforts, directly deposited into your ComStar personal account for every ladder match completed…whether DDM wins or loses. In fact, it is DDM's policy that every pilot gets to play...BUT, if for ANY reason you show for a drop and you don't get to participate...DDM still stuffs your pockets full of crisp, new CBills. Now what Merc doesn't love that??

We’ve all been there, my friends. Egos and attitudes can sometimes make online gaming a chore.

That is never a problem within DDM. Our OCL, with a combined 40+ years of "Mech online" experience, are always willing to share their wealth of knowledge. Skills and Leadership for every DDM Warrior to draw on and to learn from. More than that however, they ensure the integrity of the unit by making sure every Death Dealer is, first and foremost, fit to wear the DDM colors. The DDM OCL knows that free and easy discussions, structured practices, and having an enjoyable gaming experience will make you the best you can possibly be.

Now...do you think the Death Dealer Mercenaries are for you?
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

#11:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

That what you was lookin for???

#12:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 12:19 am

I would say yes Smile

#13:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Yep tyvm mr pyro Cool

#14:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

ok heres the links to wat i posted

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

heres the recruiting post;

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/7562-death-dealers-are-recruiting/

i added a thread in the general discussion for recruits to sign up...pls pin it

#15:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:26 pm

if yu look at the other recruitment posts...they hav banners and graphics...i think flash has a place in our recruiting..do we hav a record of the mwl post with all the sweet graffix?

#16:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2012 1:44 pm

We may want to thinkof a new team name lol..

I think I am banned from the forums...wat a bunch of fuktards i want to kill them all

#17:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

How did you get banned in 2 days? Shocked

#18:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Well I didnt get to read the full posts you made cause they locked and deleted them.... But I did get to see part of them under Preview.... And it probably has something to do with you Cussing those people out in the "FanArt" section of the forum..... Not your best choice of words there....

#19:   Author: DDM_LordSoth Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 06, 2012 12:27 am

Windows reinstalled. Check.
Drivers installed and updated. Check
Joystick works. Check.
Windows service paks and updates installed. Check.
Login to fourms. Check.
MWO ? WTF over? Is this another tease?
DDM LordSoth registered at MWO. Check.

I actually miss some massive mech furballs.

#20:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 pm

As I was trying to get someone to help us with graphics (which I am fully prepared to pay for), I got swarmed by trolls for first posting in the wrong place god forbid, and then it just got ugly.

I am done on the forums. These fuktards are worse than anything I've ever seen.

Sorry boys, I tried. I'm too old and tired to listen to a 12 year old tell me how wrong my post is.

I did find someone to do the work, but since I will never post there ever again, I won't be buying banners for anyone.

#21:   Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I didnt get to read the full posts you made cause they locked and deleted them.... But I did get to see part of them under Preview.... And it probably has something to do with you Cussing those people out in the "FanArt" section of the forum..... Not your best choice of words there....

You didn't get to see the PM's that set me off. It was my bad for posting my IM info i guess.

Fuck them.

I had the best intentions, and tried to be nice.

#22:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm

WOOT SOTH!!!!

WB matey!

#23:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 am

so yeah, is there a release date.. or a download... or something to whet my appitite?

#24:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Can someone make a nonsense reply in this thread;

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/7562-death-dealers-are-recruiting/

We need to start looking at new blood

#25:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

I'll get started posting over there soon, now that beta is starting. I have posted a few things on their facebook page, but I haven't been on the forums much. It's just a bunch of kids begging and bitching at a brick-wall until beta starts. Wink

I also want to freshen the forum graphics up a bit to match the style of their site a bit. It's time to get this shit rolling. Mechwarrior time, homies. Saddle up!

#26:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm

I posted over there. Give it a look and let me know if you have any suggestions or see any typos and I'll clean it up later.

If anyone can let me know the size restrictions on avatar and signature images, i'll start putting us something together to add a little sparkle and uniformity to our posts.

#27:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Not the best speller so I will leave that to someone else... I really thought that was a great post tho. As for the avatar and Sigs I cant find a way to use anything except their premade Avatars. I personally the same Sig on their forum that I use on ours. Technically its larger than they recommend but they didnt reject it...

#28:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 am

The only one I saw was at the bottom... I found3ed the team in Smile

#29:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 am

yeah>>> i was in a hurry. i'll fix it later. Razz

#30:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am

Our recruiting post gets pushed down the page pretty fast. It would help of we could get four or five of us posting in it to keep it bumped up. Introduce yourselves, get a conversation going between a few us... whatever keeps our recruiting thread visible.

#31:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 27, 2012 2:46 pm

you can use this as a signature image over there until i get time to make something better...

#32:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 7:18 am

Someone needs to fill out the unit form for the wiki list. also how did u get ur Sig's to work at MWO?

#33:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 am

oh and how does everyone feel about the whole Skill tree thing, I personally think your abilitie as a pilot should be based on..well... your abillity as a pilot.

#34:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I admit that I share your concerns, but I am not overly worried about it. Your physical, hard-earned or god-given, abilities as a 'Mechwarrior are still paramount. Your c-bills, level progression and equipment choices affect what you can buy and use, but it's still the pilot in the cockpit aiming, maneuvering, managing heat and ammo...

I know there are a lot of new things here... and a lot of ways it could go terribly wrong. I hope that it doesn't, and i don't think we have any evidence yet that it will be a "pay to win" scenario.... or even one where level and bank account alone decide the fight before a shot is fired.

I remember when we all started finally branching out in to other games, accepting the fate of Mech4 and not knowing what when or if the next game would be made. Running around in Guild Wars, Anarchy, Battlefield, all kinds of games really, talking about a potential 'Mech game with the type of combat, customization and control we demand, but updated with all the features we loved in the more socially connected games we were playing at the time....

A fully online game with a single community of players, Perpetual content updates, objective-based game-play, Guild management tools, in-game voice coms, stat tracking, character progression, a persistent and fluid map of the Inner Sphere to fight over, a game economy that pays our pilots for their service and offers them equipment upgrades in exchange for their hard earned c-bills.

The game will even handle the assignment of merit based promotions, medals and achievements to our members... a few of you know how much work over the years has gone in to just that one aspect... the thousands of forum posts between members of OCL, spreadsheets, side-bars and slide-rules. The persistent influence jockeying, politicking and political posturing involved in just giving everyone a shiny little badge for their shoulder... but I digress.

I'm going to remain optimistic about the game, and continue to hope it at least comes close to the game we waxed-philosophic and pipe-dreamed about for all those countless hours killing time on other fields of battle while we waited for it to be made. I'll keep my eyes peeled for things I don't like, and you all know I'll complain loudly and frequently, when I see them. But for now, I'm excited about it.

I'm excited to see how the game plays out with all the new features. I'm excited to see what a professional-created Mechwarrior game looks like in the 21st century. I'm excited about the living universe they are creating and the running timeline of the game which leaves us only a few months out from first contact with the returning Clans. But mostly, I'm excited to see if this brings any of our brother back to us.

To that end, I'd like to come up with some sort of call to arms / return to active duty, type message, inviting all our brothers and former members home, to fight alongside us again. Every one of them, no matter what the circumstances of their departure were. Warriors get restless when sidelined for years at a stretch, and brother fight from time to time. We can only move forward once we have made the decision to leave the past behind us. I want to see this message posted on all the forums and emailed to every former member we can contact.

If any of you have old member email addresses, or current contact information for any of the guys we have lost along the way, please dig it up. I'll get a thread started to compile what we have in a secure forum in a bit. 2012 is shaping up to be the year of the 'Mech. We have MWO, tactics, and several other mech related projects in the works. I for one think that if Mechwarrior can rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, so can the Death Dealer Mercenaries.

Getting back up to speed wont be easy. And It's going to take all of us. We have to whip this place in to shape and start filling cots if we are going to have any chance of getting warrior on the field at launch in the kind of numbers we need for effective recruiting. The more of brothers we can get to lend a hand, the better our chances will be. Over the years, we have moved form "too many chiefs, too little Indians" in to a "chiefs only" kind of Boy's Club. Rather than organizing some sort of Highlander-style, battle royale to reduce the number of chiefs around here, I say we just find a whole new batch of Indians.

I guess the first question to ask is, "Who's in?". Who else around here thinks we should even try to get our membership up again, now that the game we were founded to play is back from it's long hiatus? Who wants to see this place packed with smiling faces again, those of new and old friends both? Who else wants that enough to put in the work to make it happen? Are there even enough of us still around for the Death Dealer Mercenaries to make an honorable, respectable run at Mechwarrior Online?

#35:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Here you go Pyro. I did the flaming text myself, just with a gradient fill and a smudge brush. Background color should blend on their forum. I'll adjust it if it doesn't. hope you like it. Smile

edit... adding a placeholder sig for Plague. We don't have a lot of room to work with images in their size limits, 720 x 80. I just wanted to get you guys something with your name and the unit name on it.

#36:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 4:16 pm

I am in, I have already sent an invite to 2 posters at the MWO forums who were askinf for advice.
And thanks for the banner Sal.

#37:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 4:27 pm

I think a couple of us should spend a few hours reviewing the Hiring hall thread at MWO, & send out some invites to some new pilots.

#38:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 pm

DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): › I think a couple of us should spend a few hours reviewing the Hiring hall thread at MWO, & send out some invites to some new pilots.

Agreed

And In

It has been an honor and a privelege to be a Death Dealer for over 10 years now. We will be what we are, and all will fall before us.

And thanks for the tag Sal Cool

#39:   Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Here you go Pyro. I did the flaming text myself, just with a gradient fill and a smudge brush. Background color should blend on their forum. I'll adjust it if it doesn't. hope you like it. Smile

edit... adding a placeholder sig for Plague. We don't have a lot of room to work with images in their size limits, 720 x 80. I just wanted to get you guys something with your name and the unit name on it.

um GK?!?!

#40:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Ok I sent invites to all the Pilots I thought might be ok in the Hiring thread up to page 9.
This is what I used.

(pilot name),
The Death Dealer Mercenaries would like to extend an recruitment offer.
Some information about our unit. We have been in active operation, under the same leadership, since August 2000.

We won first place in BattleZone league play for Mechwarrior 4 each of the first 13 months, including Planetary league play. We have participated in just about every league or ladder out there for Mechwarrior 4 at some point over the years. We have had hundreds of members pass through the unit in the last decade, and have faced thousands of other great warriors on the fields of battle. Through the long cold Winter since the release of the last official Mechwarrior title, we have maintained a core group of warriors. Our group of gamers became a family and we still get together every summer for a week of partying and gaming we affectionately refer to as DDMCON.

While we have branched out in to other games over the years, we remain a Mechwarrior mercenary unit through and through. We have had a clan, crew, org, guild or unit in most of the popular shooters and MMOS to come out in the last several years. If you see a group Death Dealers running around in any game you play, it's probably us. We have been wishing for and dreaming of a game that combined the brilliant universe and white-knuckle action of Mechwarrior with the stat-tracking of the Battlefield ames and the persistence and progression of an MMO for years. While we never gave up hope of another Mechwarrior title looming just over the horizon, I never really expected it to be so close to what we had all been hoping for.

Now, with it's impending release, we are ready to unpack our cooling-vests, dust of our neuro-helmets and mount up. 2012 will be the year of the "mech, and we'd like to invite any of you looking for something more than just a team to level with, but a brotherhood to become part of to head on over to our forums and join up. We've always got room for a few more good warriors to ride with us as we lay down the Heavy Mounted Vengeance of the Death Dealer Mercenaries.

Join us today at www.DeathDealerMercenaries.com
Even if you aren't currently looking for a unit to join, we welcome all to join our forums and become part of one of the oldest active online Mechwarrior communities still in existence.

Hails and Salutes. Good Luck and Good Hunting. We look forward to seeing you on the field, from one side or the other.
Respectfully
DDM_PLAGUE

#41:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Can some one pin a new recruit thread to the home page? Si the see it when they visit the site.

#42:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

placeholder... I'll take requests when i get more time to work on them...

#43:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanx Sal Looks awesome... I remember at one time we started an Emergency Contact List for members.... It had some email addresses on it. Any chance someone here has a copy of that? I Think Wing0 was actually putting it together. Any Thoughts on contacting him??

#44:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 pm

We have our 1rst new recruit response from the hiring thread at MWO, DDM_Wolfclaw, he was on comms today & seem pretty solid, I think he & Pyro are long lost brothers. I will say it again Get On Comms folks.

#45:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am

Ok got another recruit, Have not talked to him on comms yet but from his hiring thread he seems like a perfect fit for DDM. His call sign will be DDM_Vindicare

#46:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

ok I give..where the hell is everybody. How are we going to get this thing rolling if nobody wants to show up & do the work.. A good place to start would be to log onto comms. Every time you turn your computer on you should be logged into comms. It at least shows that we exist. I cant be the only one to be present when a recruit shows up, & even though I am on comms when ever I am on line , there are gaps. Like when I have to work... the pre order is just a few days away. Its time to start showing a little team spirit peeps.

#47:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: Esjihn Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am

Hey folks im willing to rejoin the team if you guys need some help. I devote about 3-4 hours a day to Starcraft 2 but i can be active in this game again after 5pm or so. Its been awhile i would love to get back up to speed and it wouldnt take me long at all If the game has the same Mech 4 feel to it. At least in the control schemes. Now if only i had my FFBPro 1 again ;D

P.S.

Again i was one of the earlier folks to join the team back in mw2/mw3 Name was SySTEMsNOMINAL/SySNOM.

#48:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 am

Esjihn wrote (View Post): › Hey folks im willing to rejoin the team if you guys need some help. I devote about 3-4 hours a day to Starcraft 2 but i can be active in this game again after 5pm or so. Its been awhile i would love to get back up to speed and it wouldnt take me long at all If the game has the same Mech 4 feel to it. At least in the control schemes. Now if only i had my FFBPro 1 again ;D

P.S.

Again i was one of the earlier folks to join the team back in mw2/mw3 Name was SySTEMsNOMINAL/SySNOM.

Welcome home,
Grab your gear, and pin your DDM_ tag on merc.
If you havent done so load TS3 and get on comms.

#49:   Author: DDM_LordSoth Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 am

Heyya Sys. Where the hell you been bro. Grab a rack and we'll clear out a mechbay for ya!

#50:   Author: Esjihn Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 pm

DDM_LordSoth wrote (View Post): › Heyya Sys. Where the hell you been bro. Grab a rack and we'll clear out a mechbay for ya!

will do appreciate the welcome back and i already signed up for the closed beta. Lets do it.

#51:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Yo SysNom!! Good to see you Bro. Been way too long.

#52:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Good to see you still around Sys. We kept your bunk warm for you.... well, pyro used it as a footstool, but warm is warm. Wink

Plague, sorry I haven't been on comms. I'll get a headset set up in the living room when I get a chance.

I think the best thing we could do for recruitment right now is to try and contact all our old and AWOL members. Next is for those of us who have time and ability to get active on the MWO forums. Not just in our recruitment thread, but in any non-flamebait conversation you can get involved in. The more times people see a DDM signature under a post over there, the better.

Anyone else that needs a sig image for the MWO forums, let me know and I'll put something together. I notice you aren't using the one I made for you... do you want me to take another stab at it?

#53:  Re: MWO and DDM Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 am

well to tell the truth I am not a fan of green, but no I like the Death Dealer banner.

#54:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey Salvatoris! If you are offering them up I would dig something with Death Dealer Mercenaries, Kottonmouth, and an image of at CAT- PPC variant (Katapult... mmmm). Let me know if you can swing it! I am quite challenged when it comes to making internet images.

#55:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I'll put something together for you tomorrow. I have a few ideas.

I was working on a new banner for this forum today. Everyone hit refresh, scroll up and tell me what you think. Out with the old...

#56:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

That would be great. Thanks! and I dig it. Good use of all the announced mechs.

Side note, hope no one minds, I'm kinda gonna hit the ground running on recruitment. I'm a bit of a night owl, gonna try to hunt me down a few more of my day sleeping ilk.

#57:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Wow. It really seems that Plague is literally everywhere on the MWO forums. Very thorough.

#58:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 am

definatley like the banner Sal....

#59:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 am

here's one with the MWO forum sinature size and background color.

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#60:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 pm

it's hard to get anything other than text in there with the height restriction on the image. This is actually even bigger than it's supposed to be, but I bet it works anyway.

#61:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks a ton. I dig it.

#62:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

After the time with MW4/Mercs things seemed to get rather quiet here for some time, and for a time I thought you guys had almost died out.

I registered for MWO with my old name Dragonlord, but without the DDM tags as I was uncertain of the status of DDM at the time.

Yesterday while browing the MWO forums, I happened to see Plague's name in one of the posts with the DDM tags, so I figured I would try and rejoin you guys.

Its been a while since I was around here, I had my own things to do and things seemed quiet here, but since you guys seem to resurface again with the coming of MWO, I figured it would be better to rejoin you.

I prefer to play with people I know and enjoy playing with
rather than having to find a completely new unit as that would be a very time consuming process.

I recently purchased the Legendary founders pack so I should me more or less set of the coming of MWO by now

#63:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome Back Dragonlord....Good to see ya...Now Grab a cheese burger and eat.

#64:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey thanks mate.

I'm not sure if the cheeseburger is a good idea.
I gained some weight over the past couple years.

But then again I used to stand at 6'3'' and about 120 lbs, so maybe its not so bad to gain a couple lbs? Razz

Not sure what my weight is right now.

#65:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Well as long as you dont look like you got a eating disorder..... LOL And I insist you must talk like Fozie Bear........

#66:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Lol, you still on about that Fozie Bear thing? Razz
Been so long ago that I can not longer remember how it all started though.

Think you can refresh my memory?

#67:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Well sure I can... Umm lets see..... You came on comms..... and you SOUND LIKE FOZZIE BEAR!!!!!!! LOL

#68:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 am

Thats all?
Somehow I had expected there to be more to it. Razz

Had I known that back when I chose my name I might have chosen that name instead.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWO and DDM

Generated using printer-friendly.