Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWO and DDM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:

#61:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks a ton. I dig it.

#62:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

After the time with MW4/Mercs things seemed to get rather quiet here for some time, and for a time I thought you guys had almost died out.

I registered for MWO with my old name Dragonlord, but without the DDM tags as I was uncertain of the status of DDM at the time.

Yesterday while browing the MWO forums, I happened to see Plague's name in one of the posts with the DDM tags, so I figured I would try and rejoin you guys.

Its been a while since I was around here, I had my own things to do and things seemed quiet here, but since you guys seem to resurface again with the coming of MWO, I figured it would be better to rejoin you.

I prefer to play with people I know and enjoy playing with
rather than having to find a completely new unit as that would be a very time consuming process.

I recently purchased the Legendary founders pack so I should me more or less set of the coming of MWO by now

#63:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome Back Dragonlord....Good to see ya...Now Grab a cheese burger and eat.

#64:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey thanks mate.

I'm not sure if the cheeseburger is a good idea.
I gained some weight over the past couple years.

But then again I used to stand at 6'3'' and about 120 lbs, so maybe its not so bad to gain a couple lbs? :P

Not sure what my weight is right now.

#65:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Well as long as you dont look like you got a eating disorder..... LOL And I insist you must talk like Fozie Bear........

#66:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Lol, you still on about that Fozie Bear thing? :P
Been so long ago that I can not longer remember how it all started though.

Think you can refresh my memory?

#67:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Well sure I can... Umm lets see..... You came on comms..... and you SOUND LIKE FOZZIE BEAR!!!!!!! LOL

#68:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 am

Thats all?
Somehow I had expected there to be more to it. :P

Had I known that back when I chose my name I might have chosen that name instead.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWO and DDM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.