Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior Online In-Game Footage!

#1:  Mechwarrior Online In-Game Footage! Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 am

In-game, combat footage! Lots of good info, including the mention of a mechlab, match size of 12 on 12 and the announcement of open beta this summer! Can't wait to be back on the battlefield with my homies blowing shit up. :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-2012-role-warfare-interview/727869
Shado... do you know how to work this embed on the forum??

Code: › <div><div><iframe></iframe><p>Get More: <a>GameTrailers.com</a>, <a>MechWarrior Online - GDC 2012: Role Warfare Interview</a>, <a>PC Games</a>, <a>PlayStation 3</a>, <a>Xbox 360</a></p></div></div>

#2:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 pm

OMG!! I just watched this interview and the gameplay looks AWESOME!! I swear it brought a little moisture to my eyes.... This could be the one fellas...

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:59 am

I'm not sure what it is or where you want it. It doesn't link to anything.

#4:  Re: Mechwarrior Online In-Game Footage! Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 am

Or was it this you wanted?

#5:  Re: Mechwarrior Online In-Game Footage! Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

WOW!! DDM for Open BETA!
The head shot on the Atlas at 2:15 was EPIC!!
I WANT BAD!

#6:  Re: Mechwarrior Online In-Game Footage! Author: DDM_LuGz Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm wondering what the MW:LL developers are thinking about this right about now? ... They stand to loose thier player Base when this comes out. Looks so very sweet though... I'm definately in!

#7:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I think the player-base is already down to roughly two dozen people anyway. Hopefully a professional development team can make mechs function better in cryengine than the MWLL team. I personally can't wait to play this shit.... and unlike MWLL, there is no game purchase required to play it.

#8:  Re: Mechwarrior Online In-Game Footage! Author: DDM_LuGz Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm hopeful that more DDM will join us and that we can get a strong Lance together. This could be what we've been waiting for.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior Online In-Game Footage!

Generated using printer-friendly.