Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGamesSWTOR

#1:  SWTOR Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Anyone playing this? Me and a buddy are on The Bastion and the Ascension Warhammer guys are on Prophecy of the Five

#2:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:51 pm

We were planing on it, but haven't got it yet.

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 pm

I like it a lot. The PvE is very interesting, with a lot of interaction. The choices you make in the quests affect you considerably.

#4:  Re: SWTOR Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 pm

What is this playing we are? I swear guys pick a game & Ill be there, is this the new Star Wars?

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 am

http://www.swtor.com/

Yep!

#6:  Re: SWTOR Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm

ok I have it & i created a sith GrimPlagueBorn on Bastion, do we have a guild? do we play on the good guys side?

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

We are empire, in a guild called dark souls.

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Added to Friends list.

#9:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 am

Made a Imperial consular...Darkshado
Death Dealer MercenariesGamesSWTOR

Generated using printer-friendly.