Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesLord of the Rings OnlineWelcome Aboard

#1: Important Welcome Aboard Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 am

Hello & welcome to DDM. Say Hello. and we will see yuou ingame.

#2:  Re: Welcome Aboard Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Aye, met the newest member, Herynwen, the other night on comms.
Welcome!!

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 am

Welcome!

#4:  Re: Welcome Aboard Author: Herynwen Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 am

thanks, Very Happy Im happy to be here among great and friendly people. Im positive I will have lots of fun.

#5:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

please check your sanity at the door

#6:  Re: Welcome Aboard Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:06 am

Welcome Aboard Cool

#7:  Re: Welcome Aboard Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 am

DDM_GateKeeper wrote (View Post): › Welcome Aboard Cool

why thankyou
thanyou very much

#8:  Re: Welcome Aboard Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 am

Herynwen wrote (View Post): › thanks, Very Happy Im happy to be here among great and friendly people. Im positive I will have lots of fun.

That i can guarantee... :0

#9:   Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 am

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Welcome!

no problems..... Smile
Death Dealer MercenariesLord of the Rings OnlineWelcome Aboard

Generated using printer-friendly.