Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy Onlinenew armor

#1:  new armor Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:46 am

i got me some new armor last night ,,got some cas symbiotic ql200 shaaaweeeet lookin stuff too :)

since i won't beable to level my tier armor or get into the second tier stuff until my intel and pyschic get un maxed out i decided to go with something diffrent for awhile. it doesn't add any mods and there are a couple of holes but it does boost alot of the ac's up to over 6 k :wink:

#2:  Re: new armor Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:27 am

I thought every piece of the CAS raised something? I know mine did.

#3:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:43 am

Hey, Metal! I could have sworn that someone had a linkie that posted to a calculator that would let you know what Stam and Agility you needed for what QL of Carb Armor you wanted to put on.... Anyone know where that went?

#4:  Re: new armor Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:29 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I thought every piece of the CAS raised something? I know mine did.

With the old forum??? :roll:

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:56 pm

I think Shado is working on an archive for the old forum posts. We do have a back-up of that databse... We had just been talking about redoing the forum since CON, and decided this was the best time to do that and get moved to the new host.

#6:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:46 am

Roger That!
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy Onlinenew armor

Generated using printer-friendly.