Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanLag just too much & other stuff...

#1:  Lag just too much & other stuff... Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 am

Well, i know why i quit the game last time.........Lag, Lag,Lag.........terrible....

Also........I just cannot stand the combo move thing either.......you have to spend too much time worrying about what buttons to push, or click in which order and lose out on actually seeing the fight or die cause your too slow.

Game looks awesome, but I just don't like the mechanics and lag.........

I went back to WoW........ :oops: :cry:

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

No WAR?

#3:  Re: Lag just too much & other stuff... Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I still have my War account up.......takin a break.....It gets old doin the same pvp over and over again after a while & renoun to 80 takes forever.......... :(

#4:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:12 am

Yea, there's a lot of lag since the expansion. At least in the expansion area. they usually clear that up after a while. I actually like the consol game like action. It's a lot more involved than the push the button and go get your coffee method in AO.

#5:  Re: Lag just too much & other stuff... Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:25 am

I think I'm just a WoW head. I am enjoying runnin 5 man heroics pugs, 10mans, exploring, doing dailies, and mining ore for profit. There is just so much more to do and accomplish. Oh well......I'll keep my Warhammer Account open still tho. :roll:
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanLag just too much & other stuff...

Generated using printer-friendly.