Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanRoag...framerates and u...laggin

#1:  Roag...framerates and u...laggin Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 am

Take a look at this post like 4 down....
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=219626

i noticed you having lag/framerate issues using DX10........DX10 is bugged and reverting back to DX9 really makes no difference. You will be able to turn back on all the stuff you have off too......

I am not using DX10 & the game looks excellent with everything turned up max

#2:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

It was pretty much smoothed out before the expansion. give them some time. They will get it cleaned up.

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 pm

LOL, I don't know if you can just that, TK. There are several issues that happened at launch of AO and still haven't been fixed 9 years later...

Wink

#4:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 20, 2010 5:12 am

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › LOL, I don't know if you can just that, TK. There are several issues that happened at launch of AO and still haven't been fixed 9 years later...

Wink

What? lol.... Embarassed
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanRoag...framerates and u...laggin

Generated using printer-friendly.