Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanNeed your help Raog

#1:  Need your help Raog Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 6:03 am

Well, it seems i have totally forgot how to play this game...lol

Can you help me with my Guardians abilities ?

I figured out that page 4 has best abilities to use. I am going polearm spec for now since I have an Epic polearm. I have a good shield too tho & sword.

But abilities.........well hopefully we can get together on comms and talk that would be easier......

#2:  Re: Need your help Raog Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 19, 2010 3:17 pm

I usually go here Feat Planner and look through the high rated ones. Look at the bottom of the page. I'm sword and board so can't help much with Pole arm. Celtic just gave Uber a config for his polearm guard. He usually have great config. hit him up.

#3:  Re: Need your help Raog Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 20, 2010 5:15 am

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › I usually go here Feat Planner and look through the high rated ones. Look at the bottom of the page. I'm sword and board so can't help much with Pole arm. Celtic just gave Uber a config for his polearm guard. He usually have great config. hit him up.

Yeah, i am going all out pole arm guard....it does awesome damage & creates a lot more hate/threat than any SB build. I do hear they may buff SB tho in the near future tho?

#4:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Haven't heard anything about that. the new AA trees are pretty nice.
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanNeed your help Raog

Generated using printer-friendly.