Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineInternet Connection is Down....

#1:  Internet Connection is Down.... Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 pm

The Wife used the Comcast Bill money for something for a friend's Wedding..... so, No cable...No Cable-Internet...until the 30th or so.... :(

I'll try to deal.... don't level too far above me, guys! :P

And No...I Couldn't Object....Even I'M not that hooked....*quiver*thoseguysbetterknowIlub'em

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:02 pm

Well, as you saw the other day, we can get you into range if you fall out.

#3:  Re: Internet Connection is Down.... Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:25 pm

I've been working on my trader and my shade whilst I wait - I need to go do some heck runs anyway with my NT for the money, and I might as well do both at once.

I got a new perk attack with my shade. :twisted: my goodness it's icky.

#4:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:10 am

It'll Be BACK ON THIS EVENING!!! WOOT!!

#5:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:58 am

False Alarm..... Not Happy...

<if>

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 pm

Figured it was a false alarm when I didn't see you on last night :(

#7:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:45 pm

I'll be checking in from work when I can... Keep me apprised, guys! :D

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Gonna need to level some, Metal popped 175 to use his new dog.

#9:  Re: Internet Connection is Down.... Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 am

My NT is at 164 & holding.

I leveled the shade from 51 to 67 yesterday. lol weeeeeeeee

#10:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 pm

51 to 67 is a huge jump for one day, what where you doing?

#11:  Re: Internet Connection is Down.... Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:22 pm

Hecklers. Lots and lots and lots of hecklers, for many many hours. :)
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineInternet Connection is Down....

Generated using printer-friendly.