Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineShado...u got Destro

#1:  Shado...u got Destro Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 am

Hey, you got any Destro toons Shado? I started a Black-orc on the Badlands server.

Just for fun & wanted to see what the "other side" was like Cool I only got him to like lvl 4.

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I do, but on Gorfang. Level 26 DoK and a level 6 Shammy. Few other lowbies that were to keep the names.

#3:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › I do, but on Gorfang. Level 26 DoK and a level 6 Shammy. Few other lowbies that were to keep the names.

So is gorfang better than badlands?

#4:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › I do, but on Gorfang. Level 26 DoK and a level 6 Shammy. Few other lowbies that were to keep the names.

Ya I named my BO "Ironomlet" Smile

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

I don't know. I haven't really played the Destro since I resubbed.
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineShado...u got Destro

Generated using printer-friendly.