Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWorld of WarcraftWho's still Playing? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Who's still Playing? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, I tried WarHAmmer but it has real crashing issues unless u turn the graphics to "crap mode" & I can't play like that. It still crashes anyways tho... So ...........

Who is still playing WoW and Who is very casual & wants to level with me. I am leveling my 62 DeathKnight right now I have a level 80 Warrior also.

I was hoping to find someone here to level (Horde side) a Goblin with me when Cataclysim comes out?

I can change servers. I cannot Raid really, but I can run dungeons & do other stuff & pVp. Rolling Eyes

#2:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 pm

30 rogue 20 hunter on vashj
malaqai an archtheron
horde

#3:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 am

Viper_Kilo wrote (View Post): › 30 rogue 20 hunter on vashj
malaqai an archtheron
horde

Is that a pvp server....Im on Shandris pve?

#4:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 pm

yeah pvp

#5:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Demonikir lvl 34 Blood Elf Hunter........Korialstasz searver

Trantriix lvl 32 Blood Elf Hunter.........Thorium Brotherhood

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 am

Not Demon, too! All you guys play that devil game!!

#7:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 pm

one of us

one of us

one of us

#8:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 am

Renshii lvl 80 Warrior on Quel'Dorie

Think I got a Toon on Shandris...Will have to look

#9:  Re: Who's still Playing? Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 am

DDM_TK421DS wrote (View Post): › Well, I tried WarHAmmer but it has real crashing issues unless u turn the graphics to "crap mode" & I can't play like that. It still crashes anyways tho... So ...........

Who is still playing WoW and Who is very casual & wants to level with me. I am leveling my 62 DeathKnight right now I have a level 80 Warrior also.

I was hoping to find someone here to level (Horde side) a Goblin with me when Cataclysim comes out?

I can change servers. I cannot Raid really, but I can run dungeons & do other stuff & pVp. Rolling Eyes

when does it come out ... I'll run a goblin with ya

#10:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am

Mechwarrior Living Legends is out... come run around with me. There's goblin , but lots of other cool mechs to choose from. Smile

Demon, Pyro... when are you two guys gonna get set up with MW:LL? You don't want to be the ones still trying to figure out the controls at CON this year. Wink

#11:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

lol dont have crysis

#12:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 am

You can get it for 15 bucks, one time fee. we all pay more than that to drive across town and play a watered down version of mech4 in the pods for an hour.... or for one more month of an MMO we really aren't that in to. Razz

#13:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Nice sig, by the way...

#14:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:52 pm

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Renshii lvl 80 Warrior on Quel'Dorie

Think I got a Toon on Shandris...Will have to look

Well Guys in Wow We need to converg together and start a small DDM Guild or something? I have a level 80 Orc Warrior & am leveling a level 63 DK. My warrior got Keylogged a while back and raped nekked so his gear sux right now. That is why im leveling a DK again. & no blizz wouldn't give me back squat cause of time period.

I can move my toons to any server, but prefer not to go to pvp. I been there done that & pvp servers suck for wow in my opinion. I cannot raid all out, but have time for dungeons & fun times pvp...etc.....

I have a guild toon started the guild is called undedicated on the shandris server. Maybe for Catylism we can merge together?

#15:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

hm... ill go where ever, i dontmind a server switch
Death Dealer MercenariesWorld of WarcraftWho's still Playing? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.