Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

#31:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I dunno. I haven't had any issues logging in. Can you log in to crysis mulitplayer? Also.. did you copy the actionmaps to your new profile in my doccuments / my games?

I figured it out....I had to activate my email at Gamespy to get it to work...all works now......

BTW if u see a game in Multiplayer called TKPuter....that a game I'm hosting, so Join in if u dare Smile

#32:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

well since i would need to be able to run crysis which i can't i don't think i will go thru all the other hassles of trying to play

#33:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I have it running on parker and Zacs machines. They have to run lower settings, but it still looks and runs good. What do you got?

#34:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

amd athlon 64 X2 dual core 4200+ 2.20 ghz 2 gb ram

radeon x1300 pci express

which was a really good pute 3 years ago and i know i can bump the ram up 2 more gigs and get a better vid card but don't have the funds right now to upgrade a comp to play 1 game on it besides i'm more into playin the 360 these days just because i don't have to install updates almost every time i play or gonna have some little problem that prevents me from playing when i want i put a disc in and it's ready to go

i have been lookin at new vid cards just pricing around and stuff so who knows maybe in the next couple of months i'll grab one

#35:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 am

your system is about the same as theirs, but they have geforce 8500s, not sure how that compares to your video card.

The game itself isn't getting patches any more, and we should be so lucky as to have frequent updates to MW:LL. We aren't talking about any random game... it's mechwarrior and you're missin' it. Razz

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#36:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 pm

once i finish my desktop ill post the spec...

even though my laptop is.... pretty hardcore in itself

#37:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:01 am

i'll look at gettin a new vid card as soon as i get a new harddrive for the 360

#38:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Anyone else got this set up yet? Auger? Beuler?? Anyone???

I have 4 machines running it here now. We got two of those copies for under 10 bucks on ebay. This game kicks ass... come play with me.

#39:  Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 am

Still waiting on DVD...
Vendor in UK...what? did you have to swim it here???? LOL
Hopefully this week got some of the stuff dl'd ready for it to arrive, though.
Smile

#40:  Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

OK! It's in my hands...
gonna try an install and patch to get it up and runnin. Following the instructs from moddb's site
*fingers crossed*

Smile

#41:  Re: Mechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 am

Oooook!
Got it all workin except the stick.
Found 2-3 different methods for getting it done. Gonna be trying today...after a trip to the gunshow and then the range. Smile
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.