Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm

What Stick do you have TK? I have seen people post profiles for everything, do you have a cougar or a x54 or something like that?

#17:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

okies...got it coming from an eBay vendor.
Brand NEW in box...maybe at my door by the end of the week
Smile

#18:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am

Cool! I got parker a copy of Crysis too, so we could play together. He's actually pretty good, one on one he usually eats my lunch. It's pretty great running around together. Yesterday were kicking ass with his piloting a madcat and me in an elemental standing between his missile racks.

In another round I sat back near our base with an 80 LRM Vulture parked underwater while he was tagging in power armor. I think the person holding the tag actually get more points and c-bills out of the deal, but you can share your money with teammates, so it doesn't really matter.

Every time we are playing, I can't believe you guys are missing out on this. It's work in progress, but it's still the mech game I have been waiting on for years. Smile

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#19:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › What Stick do you have TK? I have seen people post profiles for everything, do you have a cougar or a x54 or something like that?

a Saetek ( not using right now) & a Logitech Extreem 3d Pro.....which is the one I am using .....no force feedback.

#20:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 pm

I cannot seem to get to MWLL nor can I download the LL mod...just get a BAr on screen that shows no progress downloading at download site??
IS there something wrong w MWLL ?

#21:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 pm

I posted a list of download mirrors in an MWLL links thread. They exceeded their bandwidth, the site was down for a day. You should be able to get it from another site.

edit... I see that my link is bad. I can get to the forums from those links. I'' see if I can get to that downl;oad mirror list and repost it here.

#22:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

fileplanet

MODDB

TLL website

try these...

#23:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 am

if smith an tinker need ay reason or help on MW geetin publish, this is it, we got people buyin a full game they never wanted JUST to pay a free beta.

when has this happened before?

Star Wars ep 1, people wen paid full price to see a movi JUST to see the preview of star wars

#24:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 am

Happened with Counter Strike...

#25:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 am

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › fileplanet

MODDB

TLL website

try these...

What about the "HOt Fix" they posted about?...where's that at ??

EDIT!!..Got the HOtFIx...loading stuff now Smile

#26:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 am

OK this game is really cool...I just took out a mech in my nano suit thing as a grunt.........Holy shit they are cool...I like how u can not only jump real high, but can control it & Sit on top of another mech.........I never played multiplayer with crysis so I still gota learn all the Chat commands...Comms will be a bighelp..... Sal I think I'm Gonna give this one a whirl....

BTW--I kinda quit War for now & went back to WoW cause War Keeps crashing on me in every Castle seige 30 sec before I get RR & Level points & the othe night it did it 5 time on 5 keeps & I almost punched my middle Flatscreen so I went back to Leveling a DK inWoW ...........Imastill keep my War account open tho......for THe PvP action!!

WE nee Xaris!!!!!! I miss that old Box!

#27:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am

I usually set my settings down a bit to avoid the crash. I can run it on high with all the Warbands, but it likes to crash when shit gets deep.

#28:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

I posted a keymap image in the album. There is a link to it in the links thread. I'll get on comms when I am going to be playing, so keep an eye out for me. Football game is about to start, but I'll be on after that tonight. We can go blow some shit up Smile

#29:  Re: Mechwarrior Living Legends beta December 26 Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm

ok WTF...I created a new Multiplayer id thru the login to play multiplayer & it worked earlier today then i went back in a min ago and I can not log in at all??? I even tried my existing gamespy registered id & that didn't work either?? What are you supposed to do to play?

#30:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 pm

I dunno. I haven't had any issues logging in. Can you log in to crysis mulitplayer? Also.. did you copy the actionmaps to your new profile in my doccuments / my games?
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMechwarrior: Living Legends (beta) December 26 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.