Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorwell, I WAS panning on joining MWL...

#1:  well, I WAS panning on joining MWL... Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Been trying now since 11/30/09, and I can't seem to get them to respond past a "sorry, you waited too long to send in the answers to these questions. Try again!".

I want to play with you guys, but this is ridiculous.

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm

What questions? I think the only thing needed is the password...and players. Not sure if anyone is really playing Sad

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 pm

it won't let a lot of people join through the form on the site. they are blocking big chunks of IP addresses. I had to answer a bunch of questions via email to join too.

#4:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 am

everyone needs to visit the site to keep active
http://www.mechwarriorleagues.com

#5:  Re: well, I WAS panning on joining MWL... Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 am

I am getting blocked all the time too.
One month I am a well liked respectable citizen from Oz, and then the next I am blocked.

It's a;most as if they realised the above is an oxymoron.... Smile
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorwell, I WAS panning on joining MWL...

Generated using printer-friendly.