Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineWTF--Sal.......others....lol Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1: Loot WTF--Sal.......others....lol Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am

Where are you all?? WTF.............

The only 2 I ever see are Auger & Shado in Warhammer. Shocked

Where's the rest of you guys who so love to play this game?

Well, I am at rank 16 and having fun...........

LOL... Idea I finally had Shado inform me (at level 14) that I can travel to other areas other than Trollland to RvR.........I had no Idea I could click on the red text for Elves & Dwarf areas and fly there thru the Flight master. I kept going from Nordland to Trollland looking for RvR thinking "is this it for T2?". now I understand.......lol Embarassed

#2:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

hope to re-sub friday.....I let it lapse cause no one else was ever on

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:07 pm

As soon as I get some free time this week, I can give you the basic walkthrough.

#4:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › As soon as I get some free time this week, I can give you the basic walkthrough.

K man....I kinda figured out how to follow the "crowd/warband" to the different areas and either take over castles & flags or defend. It's a lot more fun now that I know TRoll-Land isn't the only RvR area for level 12-18...lol Embarassed
My BW is so OP! Twisted Evil

Getting to 20 will be nice so I can get to tier 3 .......

#5:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm

thats where I am.....so when I get back up we can hook up

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 am

20 is when you get your mount. There are different kinds in the Guild Hall.

#7:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 am

DDM_Demon wrote (View Post): › thats where I am.....so when I get back up we can hook up

So when you gonne be back on Demon?......Can U get on this weekend?

#8:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

yes.... be on friday about 4-5pm our time......what is yoru BW's name.......my character is Demonaka witch hunter

#9:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 am

Fundies

#10:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:52 pm

I just renewed my sub....and it wont let me connect to any servers

WTF? are they down they took my cash now let me play damnit

#11:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Does your profile page show active? How far into the login do you get?

#12:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 pm

got it werkin

#13:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Sweet

#14:  Re: WTF--Sal.......others....lol Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 am

I will be back on Sunday night. I am going outa town this weekend till sunday.......See u Sunday Demon Smile

#15:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:25 pm

cool
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineWTF--Sal.......others....lol Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.