Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineGuilds

#1:  Guilds Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 am

How do I leave the default game guild & How can I join Legacy? Crying or Very sad

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Hit 'G' to bring up the Guild toolbox.
Select the Roster tab
At the bottom should be a button, 'Leave Guild'

When you do that, message one of us and we will get someone to add you. I think Legacy wants the min level to be 20, but they have in the Guild info 15 and I think they added Demon at 12, but he leveled to 20 in a couple of days.

#3:  Re: Guilds Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 pm

KEWL!! Worked my original shadow warrior all the way to r40/rr52... then rerolled into a rune priest.
Tier2 has been a blast!! again !! LOL

Look me up!

...also not Legacy anymore...Ascension is our latest guild...you'll meet everyone, pretty kewl peeps...
Smile

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:15 am

Good catch, I didn't notice TK put Legacy.

#5:  Re: Guilds Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 am

Awesome!! OK Ascension it is!! My only draw back is that I can only play on the weekends at night and a few hours during the week. My best times are from 8/9pm to 2 am fri or sat nights.

I am doing my best to level. It seems i can level pretty fast thru RVR & Scenerios as much as doing quests. I'll proly not be to 20 for a few weeks Rolling Eyes

I love the level matching tho in RvR so i can join higher ups and not get smacked as a lower level Razz

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

No drawbacks on playtime, play when you want, when you can. Just try not to sign up for calendar events and not show for them.

When you are on, hit us up and we will get you added so you can get the added benefits.
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineGuilds

Generated using printer-friendly.