Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineTraveling?

#1:  Traveling? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 am

Does warhammer have flight paths or ways of travel other than foot/horse like WoW?

#2:  Re: Traveling? Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

the flight masters which are in certain places most times if your order it is usually a dude standing there with a a couple of guys in mini copters around him and it is shown on the mini map as a multi-colored orb

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

You have to either make it to the FM by foot or be a certain level for him to show up as a landing spot. Land of the Dead can not be flown to until 25.

#4:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Can we can pull him to the FMs with summoning stones?

#5:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:38 pm

I only made the low ones and didn't pay too much attention. I think they are level capped as I remember reading only for 1-10. I think I can make different ranges, but that may require a higher tali skill. Kinda nice with the new apprentice system in place if it does.
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineTraveling?

Generated using printer-friendly.