Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGamesFuncom Layoffs

#1:  Funcom Layoffs Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Cost reductions and forced leave in Funcom

Funcom N.V has initiated a program of cost reductions, reductions in head count and use of forced leave (permittering) to better align the Company's operations to the current marketplace.

Around 20 % of the staff of the Company will be affected by headcount reductions or forced leave, mostly in the Company's Norwegian subsidiary.

The Company's development of the Age of Conan expansion pack and its preparations for launch in Korea will continue as planned, as will the preparations for the limited beta of its first free- to-play MMO scheduled to take place during Q4. The development of The Secret World will be some months extended due to the initiatives with even more focus on ensuring the delivery of a game that is fully in line with the high expectations amongst fans and gamers across the world.

For any further information regarding the above please contact:
Trond Arne Aas (CEO) + 47 2292 5900

Source

#2:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:58 pm

I could have sworn I posted to let everyone know that this doesn't affect the staff of AO.... Must not have taken..

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 pm

And I could have sworn that I posted that they only have one in each department, so 20% had no effect.

Definitely weird.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm

We did

http://www.deathdealermercenaries.com/home/viewtopic.php?p=5833#5833

Smile

#5:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Meh? Razz That's what I get for not paying attention...Razz OMFG... I did.. Razz sorry about that.. these 12-14 hour days are starting to erode my brain.....
Death Dealer MercenariesGamesFuncom Layoffs

Generated using printer-friendly.