Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWorld of WarcraftThe Cataclysm? Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 pm

[quote="DDM_TK421DS";p="5886"]
Viper_Kilo wrote (View Post): › Im only playing weekend nights & 1 night during week ...when i start back up Smile

For now... Smile

#17:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 am

Well I do the occasional PVP mostly just WinterGrasp...but I am on a 3v3 and 5v5 arena teams also. I do my Daily Heroics and My daily fishing and Cooking Quests. And the guild I am in usually does Ulduar on Fri and Sat nights. The rest of the time I run 5 mans for Conquest badges....However I am getting to the point where there is nothing left for me to get with them except Gems to be cut....Have a full Set of DPS gear Tier 8.5 or better. A full set of Tank gear Tier 8 or better. And a full set of PVP gear Tier 8 or better.

#18:   Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 am

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I do the occasional PVP mostly just WinterGrasp...but I am on a 3v3 and 5v5 arena teams also. I do my Daily Heroics and My daily fishing and Cooking Quests. And the guild I am in usually does Ulduar on Fri and Sat nights. The rest of the time I run 5 mans for Conquest badges....However I am getting to the point where there is nothing left for me to get with them except Gems to be cut....Have a full Set of DPS gear Tier 8.5 or better. A full set of Tank gear Tier 8 or better. And a full set of PVP gear Tier 8 or better.

Usually when i get to the point where i need nothing else , that's when I start making lots of gold. Start collecting all gear that is BoE & buy badge gear that is BoE ( like 2-4 pieces i think) & sell those. You can make tons of gold. Also if you can pick up Blacksmithing , M ining (easiest), or Enchanting....u can make tons of gold. Also, it is now time for u to do achievements and get those done too ?
Cataclysim will be out next year ............then Diablo3...YA!

#19:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

That is basically what I am doing now....However I dont think there is any gear that you can get with Badges that is BOE anymore....Not that I have seen anyway. All BOP...Been working on acheivements....Just got my Brewmaster title. Making mad gold on Mining....Titansteel FTW!!!! On our server I can make about 150 to 180 gold on 1 Titansteel Bar..... My other Profession is Skinning Thinking of Dropping it and picking up something else....
Death Dealer MercenariesWorld of WarcraftThe Cataclysm? Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.