Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineNew Keep Layouts

#1:  New Keep Layouts Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 pm

This article has some cool info on how they redid all the keeps to add a second ramp. They actually made the keeps bigger, and added the new ramps on the outside. They have some screenshots up and the new keeps look pretty cool. It's a pretty good sized update, but you can download the bulk of the files ahead of time from the site. It's only like 750 meg, but I'd much rather download it once and share it on my network than download it four times like normal patches. Smile

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=882

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 pm

I read about the new ramps. I wonder how this is going to play out as there was more bonus keeping a Keep than getting one. If this puts an OP in attackers, this may make things a lot different. And it shouldn't be. Owning a keep is worth more than the fight to get it.

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

I think it will just move people around. I have seen some great keep defenses with the shield wall at the front door rather than in the lord room... it's an easier spot to defend really, especially if you can get oil back up and have it on your side.

#4:  Re: New Keep Layouts Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 am

i'll be gettin back into it once i get some money flowing again,,,gonna use the 10 day free trial first if it's still available to me that is

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am

You should have 10 free days... but I can't remember how to activate it. I assume you just go in to your account info, nut I'm not sure. I let our accounts lapse when we were on vacation and we all had ten free days when we came back.

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm

You go to your account and put in a CC number. If there is one in there already, fine. They one that they had for me was old and expired and I didn't have any trouble until the 10 days was up.

#7:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I think it will just move people around. I have seen some great keep defenses with the shield wall at the front door rather than in the lord room... it's an easier spot to defend really, especially if you can get oil back up and have it on your side.

I haven't been on any that do the front door, but I have been on the oil many times when the door busted down and killed a stream of them. It is even better when after they are rezzed, don't get fully healed since they expect the fight at the top of the ramp, run through and get soaked again. Slam! More tokens Smile

#8:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

We defended a few today, one on on the ramps and one by holding the keep door. It is a lot harder to defend now, you need to have as many defenders as you have attackers. Not much chance of a small group holding off two warbands any more.

#9:  Re: New Keep Layouts Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:25 am

welll i will activate my free shit once i am close to getting paid then just pay for 3 months cause thats about as long as some attention spsns,,,,,lol

#10:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am

I've been playing this one for almost a year now, thank you very much. Razz

#11:   Author: DDM_redeye Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm

ill play almost any game sal will play, i like this one
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineNew Keep Layouts

Generated using printer-friendly.