Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineAnyone online in this ever?

#1:  Anyone online in this ever? Author: DDM_LordSoth Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am

Hello o o o o o o o

#2:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am

We had been playing every night, but the last week I have been trying to get back up to speed for Mech. I tried logging on and looking for you the other night, but I didn't know your new name (still don't). I was looking for you as ddmhidden.

#3:   Author: DDM_LordSoth Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 pm

ddmhidden (LVL 6 Warrior Priest)
sifa (LVL 5 White Lion)
nordimi (LVL 1 Ironbreaker)

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Lordshado - level 5 KotBS
Lordshady - level 26 Slayer

Which one do you like playing best?

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

#5:   Author: DDM_LordSoth Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:47 pm

donno yet. the ironbreraker reminds me of the guardian in lotro. The warrior priest is ok.

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Ironbreaker is a pure tank. WP is a paladin of sorts, little damage, melee and heals. What do you like to play, here but overall? Want to make sure you don't end up in 40 with a shit toon...Sal can do that to you Razz

#7:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 am

There are only a few turd classes in this game, and not a lot op choices to make that can gimp them anyway. Razz
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineAnyone online in this ever?

Generated using printer-friendly.