Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWLL Pre-Release Game Play Footage

#1: Fight MWLL Pre-Release Game Play Footage Author: Nikoli Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm

A nice little video showing off MWLL's game play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGmmI4QGDA

#2:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

looks good

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

That does look pretty awesome. Me and Shady were talking about that video the other night. I'm thrilled to see the mechs walking finally. That has been the big obstacle to most mech mods ever attempted, and it's pretty encouraging to know they have cleared that hurdle.

#4:  Re: MWLL Pre-Release Game Play Footage Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Looks KIK AZZ!!
Hurry, I want MWLL for Christmas!!

Smile

(probably not...but I can dream...)

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 pm

They are still saying 2009 release. Here's hoping they at least get a playable beta client to us in that timeframe.

#6:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Now that was some really good stuff there.
Looks like somoen has done a really good job of making a maech game here.

Cant wait to try this out.
Death Dealer MercenariesMechwarriorMWLL Pre-Release Game Play Footage

Generated using printer-friendly.