Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineShado..is there a time-out function for posting?

#1:  Shado..is there a time-out function for posting? Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 am

Had a HUGE post, after I logged in...composed it, hit submit, and it took me back to the log in screen...and the Post was GONE!! *sob*... I'll try again...

#2:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:23 pm

If you had IE7 that might not have happened. Razz

#3:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:38 pm

OOOOooooooo..... *SNARK* Razz Not gonna Happen....

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:13 pm

I have a habit of copying my large posts before I submit, never had it happen to me, but that is what I do.

#5:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:09 am

I learned that the hard way... /salute !! Razz
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineShado..is there a time-out function for posting?

Generated using printer-friendly.