Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMusic to your ears? Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:

#1:  Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 am

Here's a thread that'll give every visitor a chance to get a post in now and then.

No matter what game we play(I was just informed recently that there are games out there other than MechWarrior...huh?? Wink) we all listen to music.

So whether it was the last song you heard driving home from work, or that embarrassing tune that always gets your foot tapping, or what you are listening to right now, let us all know what you've got going on musically in your life!

Last edited by DDM_Auger on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 am

I'll start it off...

The World Needs a Hero - Megadeth

Love every track on the album!

Last edited by DDM_Auger on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 am

All That Remains - Two Weeks

#4:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: SoulBandit Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 am

God of the mind - Disturbed

#5:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › All That Remains - Two Weeks

Kick ass tune and KicK ASS group!

DDM_SoulBandit wrote (View Post): › God of the mind - Disturbed

Soul, I've heard you say you were a Disturbed fan. Another Kick ASS selection!!

It's Over - Jet Black Stare

#6:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon

#7:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Testament - Electric Crown

#8:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 pm

IM ON A BOAT!!!!
IM ON A BOAT!!!!

EVERY BODY LOOK AT ME IM ON A MUTHA FUCKING BOAT!!!

....some one make it end.....

other than that, good news
"Sanitarium (Welcome Home)" and "Damage, INC." Metallica

"Metalingus" Alterbridge

"Burning angel" Arch Enemy

"Sniped" CKY

just a couple songs running through my head and zune

#9:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm

WOW!! We are some METAL freaks!!
Twisted Evil

Tattooed Dancer - Ozzy Osbourne

#10:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Auger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

A little indie/minimalist mixed in:
Embarassed

7 Nation Army - The White Stripes

#11:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Moar? Moar! MOAR!??!!!?

"Bloods in my Eyes" Disturbed

"A-E-I-A-I-O" System Of a Down

"Not Falling" Mudvayne

"(Don't Fear) The Reaper" Blue Oyster Cult

"Hexagram' Deftones

"Breeding Insanity" No warning

"Nobody" Skindred

...and for good measure

"Intergalactic" Beastie Boys
Brass Monkey

#12:   Author: Ice Gerbil Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Linkin park - New Divide

Avenged Sevenfold - Scream

BEP - i gotta feeling

Alexisonfire - Young Cardnials

#13:  Re: Music to your ears? Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Apocalyptica I'm Not Jesus

Prozak Good Enough

#14:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 am

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › All That Remains - Two Weeks

WOW kick ass tune.....never heard of em before...but I like

#15:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 am

Linkin park in the end
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionMusic to your ears? Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.