Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineGet RID of I.E. 7!!!1!!

#1:  Get RID of I.E. 7!!!1!! Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:17 am

Yuppers...most of my crashie problems have gone away, now that I've uninstalled I.E. 7...

BTW---> Lvl 95, ABOUT TO DING ANOTHER ONE!! :D

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:03 am

I have IE 7 and I have no issues. Gratz on the level, close to being able to run with the big dogs.

#3:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:39 am

I've had no problems with 7.

#4:  Re: Get RID of I.E. 7!!!1!! Author: DDM_Reijklin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:22 pm

No issues here, either. Perhaps your problem is between the keyboard & chair. :)

#5:  Re: Get RID of I.E. 7!!!1!! Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:52 pm

DDM_Reijklin wrote (View Post): › No issues here, either. Perhaps your problem is between the keyboard & chair. :)

ROFLMAO !!!

#6:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:57 pm

Ha....bloody.... HA... NOT one for the PEBCAK file IMO...:P.... It's just that my system is older, and IE7 is a Pig!! Apparently, from what I've surmised...IE7 Phish Finder and the other wonderful "ValueAdds" that are packaged with it run even when IE7 is closed...it slows packets down....and is a Sys Overhead HAWG... Standard Microshaft Bloated Code... My system is slow enough! :P

#7:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:54 am

2 words

#8:   Author: DDM_Cypher Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:53 pm

:P
Death Dealer MercenariesAnarchy OnlineGet RID of I.E. 7!!!1!!

Generated using printer-friendly.