Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefield2142 In Game Names

#1:  2142 In Game Names Author: DDM_ChaosGryphon Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Gents and Ladies..

Keep it Simple, just reply with your 2142 in game name and I will add it to this first post as a master list. I know i havent been around for sometime now.. due to the games we all choose to play and RL issues at hand but I would love to go a romping around 2142 with DDM again! So I will start the list. Once you get the names add them to the In Game Browser!

xxxCHAOSxxx
DDMB6
DDMGatekeeper
Hawlk
JuicedGoose
lifer
Marr
metalfiend1
redied
Salvatoriz
WingMcCallistr
FreaknGeekn
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Roag
DDM_Plague
Blzebub0_x

Last edited by DDM_ChaosGryphon on Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2:   Author: Death Dealer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:23 pm

From the old forum:

DDMB6
DDMGatekeeper
Hawlk
JuicedGoose
lifer
Marr
metalfiend1
redied
Salvatoriz
WingMcCallistr
FreaknGeekn

#3:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:49 pm

Viper_K

demos count, right?

#4:   Author: Wing0 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:46 am

If you have only the demo and not the actual game.. I don't think they play off the same servers.. not to sure of that.. but from what I understand they are different. We can always try though .. ?

#5:  Re: 2142 In Game Names Author: DDM_ChaosGryphon Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:12 am

Thanks Death Dealer.. I have updated the main list.

#6:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:42 pm

DDM_Roag_Oiram

Plague is using Roag for some reason and I think DDM_Plague

#7:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:58 pm

as soon as my comp gets here, with good connections, ill be on regularly

#8:   Author: DDM_Blzebub0_x Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:26 pm

Blzebub0_x

#9:   Author: DDM_ChaosGryphon Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:10 pm

Well I have added everyone i have so far to my 2142 Buddy list. However 2 of you did not show up. I didnt not find Black 6, I did find a DDM6 but did ot send the invite. The other was metalfiend01.

#10:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:02 pm

I think metal's name is spelled different. Metlfiend01 or something like that. Do a search for it :)

After some hardware upgrades, we got a third machine running battlefield here. Add Liferz to the list.
Death Dealer MercenariesBattlefield2142 In Game Names

Generated using printer-friendly.