Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineGame update 1.06

#1:  Game update 1.06 Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Major update with WAR today. All classes have had huge modifications, with some being so extreme they have given them a "free" skill reset.

Included in this update are the two new classes, which are available now for the ones that have completed the quests, next week for all others.

#2:  Re: Game update 1.06 Author: SoulBandit Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 am

And here I thought you might be talking about a real game lol

#3:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm

I haven't looked at what changes were made to my class yet... hopefully they didn't nerf me too bad. Me and Parker finished the Heavy Metal event and we both made Black Guards.... Salvataurus and Lifor.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Are they any good?

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

They are pretty cool so far. I doubt I get it leveled very much though, since it's pretty much the same as my Orc.... just different icons and animations to produce the same results. low damage output, high damage mitigation, taunt... standard Tank stuff.

#6:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm

They seem to be the same as the Ironbreaker - knockbacks, better tanking, longevity, etc. From what I was reading, they looked cool, but if it is just another toon and nothing special, it could be just filler to the list that can be picked.

#7:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah, I think Order was short on tanks, and that's the only reason those two classes were the first to be added. We already had two very similar tank choices, now we have three. They are pretty cool looking, which is an area where the elves were lacking.... no offense. ; )

#8:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Nothing is better than a girl swinging two longswords at the same time Wink
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineGame update 1.06

Generated using printer-friendly.