Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineCharacter List (Updated 8-31-09) Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Now you just have to do the same thing to the 'links' thread.

#17:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Wutchoo talkn bout, willis??

#18:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:24 pm

However you managed to edit the first post and add all the names without it saying the post was edited.... that needs done to the first post in the warhammer links thread too. Smile

#19:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Done Very Happy

#20:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I am usually playing on Salvatoris on the Red Eye Mountian server these days.

lvl 16 Warrior Priest

Parker and Rusty also have lvl 15-16 Order characters over there. Dredeye and Liferz.

#21:  Re: Character List (Updated 8-31-09) Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 am

I got this updated with our current order players. If I missed any of your alts over lvl 10, let me know and I'll add them up. I also like to wait until rank 10 to add new alts to the guild, if you have an unguilded player past that point, let me know in game and I'll get someone to send you an invite.

I'll get the Gorfang Destro section updated later. If any of you guys new to the game want to roll Destro alts to get to know the enemy better, we have a little crew on the Gorfang Server.

#22:   Author: DDM_Demon Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 pm

just made a new character... Demonaka-witchhunter
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineCharacter List (Updated 8-31-09) Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.