Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanIs Anyone actually playing this game anymore??

#1: Beark ! Is Anyone actually playing this game anymore?? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 am

Where are all you guys??? I was out of town a week ago, but I have yet to see anyone on but Roag ever.
What gives???
I will have a lvl 60 DT in a few days.. :shock:
I chose to skip crafting for now (makes leveling faster, but I have a shit load of mats)
From what I have read on the forums (AOC), crafting is pretty useless right now and, like WoW, gear is far superior from drops than crafted.
I was going to do Armorsmith..lol
I still haven't figured out all the stuff you can do tho in this game yet....
I'll get a AoC guid this week tho..
I am then going to start a Gardian.
I will level to 70 on my DT later........I will need a break. :?

Do we have a guild city/town yet??
Can I make the town at 60??

#2:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:55 pm

I have been away for a few weeks. Haven't felt much like playing since I got back, and have been trying to catch up on work.

#3:  Re: Is Anyone actually playing this game anymore?? Author: Tane00 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 am

AoC sucks due to its apparent beta testing like quality, come play WoW with me on Q'D and less start a guild for progression in WotLK once it comes out

#4:  Re: Is Anyone actually playing this game anymore?? Author: DDM_TK421DS Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:24 am

Been there done that.... :oops:

I played WoW for 4 years since beta release.............It sux worse that AoC and it's complete.

I tanked for 4 years.........no more thank you.

#5:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm

I don't think it's fair to say AOC sucks... It does have issues, but it is still pretty fun to play. I think the good stuff about it still far outweighs the bad.

#6:   Author: DDM_Roag_Oiram Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm still playing but don't see anyone on... Execpt Soth once... lol
Death Dealer MercenariesAge of ConanIs Anyone actually playing this game anymore??

Generated using printer-friendly.